Management of genital chlamydial infections at termination of pregnancy services in England and Wales: where are we now?
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2004
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 111, Issue 12, pages 1408–1412, December 2004
How to Cite
LaMontagne, D. S., Pimenta, J. M., Fenton, K. A., Mallinson, H. and Hopwood, J. (2004), Management of genital chlamydial infections at termination of pregnancy services in England and Wales: where are we now?. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 111: 1408–1412. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2004.00207.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2004
- 1PHLS, DHSS and PS, and the Scottish ISD(D)5 Collaborative Group.. Sexually Transmitted Infections in the UK: New Episodes seen at Genitourinary Medicine Services, 1991 to 2001. London: Public Health Laboratory Service, 2002.
- 2Chlamydia trachomatis infections of the adult. In: HolmesKK, SparlingPF, MårdhP-A, et al, editors. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1999: 407–422..
- 16Office of National Statistics. Population Trends. National Statistics 101 [Autumn 2000]. London: HMSO, 2000;.
- 19Chief Medical Officer's Expert Advisory Group.. Main Report of the CMO's Expert Advisory Group on Chlamydia trachomatis. London: Department of Health, 1998.
- 20Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. The Care of Women Requesting Induced Abortion. London: RCOG Press, 2000.
- 21Department of Health. Chlamydia Screening Programme Roll Out—Core Requirements. London: Department of Health, 2003.