Informed consent for elective and emergency surgery: questionnaire study
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 111, Issue 10, pages 1133–1138, October 2004
How to Cite
Akkad, A., Jackson, C., Kenyon, S., Dixon-Woods, M., Taub, N. and Habiba, M. (2004), Informed consent for elective and emergency surgery: questionnaire study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 111: 1133–1138. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2004.00240.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
- 1Department of Health. Reference guide to consent for examination or treatment. London: Department of Health, 2001. Available: http://www.oh.gov.uk/consent/implementationguide.pdf. (Accessed 15 June 2003).
- 2Department of Health. Consent forms. Available: http://www.dh.gov.uk/PolicyAndGuidance/HealthAndSocialCareTopics/Consent/ConsentGeneralInformation/ConsentGeneralArticle/fs/en?CONTENT_ID4015950&chkBbHK9Z. (Accessed 3 March 2004).
- 5Health and Deprivation: Inequality and the North. London: Routledge, 1988., , .