Incidence of breast abscess in lactating women: report from an Australian cohort
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 111, Issue 12, pages 1378–1381, December 2004
How to Cite
Amir, L. H., Forster, D., McLachlan, H. and Lumley, J. (2004), Incidence of breast abscess in lactating women: report from an Australian cohort. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 111: 1378–1381. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2004.00272.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
- 1World Health Organization. Mastitis: Causes and Management. Geneva: WHO/FCH/CAH/00.13,2000.
- 8ABFAB. Attachment to the breast and family attitudes to breastfeeding. The effect of breastfeeding education in the middle of pregnancy on the initiation and duration of breastfeeding: a randomised controlled trial [ISRCTN21556494]. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2003;3(1):5.DOI: 10.1186/1471-2393-3-5, , , et al.
- 10Local treatment of MRSA carriage and colonization. In: CafferkeyMT, editor. Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Dublin: Marcel Dekker,1992: 149–170., .
- 15Mastitis nonpuerperalis after nipple piercing: time to act. Int J Fertil Women's Med 2003; 48: 226–231., , , .
- 17Treatment of breast abscess. An analysis of patient material and implementation of recommendations. Ugeskr Laeger 2003;165: 128–131., .