Pregnancy following monofollicular ovulation induction with recombinant FSH, recombinant LH and timed coitus in an amenorrheic woman with long-standing hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2004
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 111, Issue 12, pages 1481–1484, December 2004
How to Cite
El-Shawarby, S. A., Turner, C. F., Reddy, N., Margara, R. A., Trew, G. H. and Lavery, S. A. (2004), Pregnancy following monofollicular ovulation induction with recombinant FSH, recombinant LH and timed coitus in an amenorrheic woman with long-standing hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 111: 1481–1484. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2004.00275.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2004
- 1The European Recombinant Human LH Study Group. Recombinant human luteinizing hormone (LH) to support recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)-induced follicular development in LH and FSH-deficient anovulatory women: a dose-finding study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1998;83: 1507–1514.DOI: 10.1210/jc.83.5.1507
- 5Gonadotrophin regimens. In: TempeltonA, CookeI, O'BrienPMS, editors. Evidence-Based Fertility Treatment. London: RCOG Press, The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists,1998: 178–187., .
- 6Effectiveness of human menopausal gonadotrophin versus recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone for controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in assisted reproductive cycles: a meta-analysis. Fertil Steril 2003;80: 1086–1093.DOI: 10.1016/S0015-0282(03)02187-3, , , .
- 7Ovulation induction with urinary follicle stimulating hormone versus human menopausal gonadotrophin for clomiphene-resistant polycystic ovary syndrome. In: LilfordR, HughesE, VandekerckhoveP, editors. Subfertility Module of the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. London: BMJ Publishing Group,1996: 1–8., , ,
- 11Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human luteinizing hormone after intravenous, intramuscular, and subcutaneous administration in monkeys and comparison with intravenous administration of pituitary human luteinizing hormone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1995;80: 667–673.DOI: 10.1210/jc.80.2.667, , , , .
- 17The Spanish Collaborative Group on Female Hypogonadotophic Hypogonadism. The effectiveness and safety of recombinant human LH to support follicular development induced by recombinant FSH in WHO group I anovulation: evidence from a multicentre study in Spain. Hum Reprod 2001;16: 2525–2532.