SHORT COMMUNICATION: Adverse maternal outcomes in multifetal pregnancies
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: Reproductive Medicine
Volume 111, Issue 11, pages 1294–1296, November 2004
How to Cite
Walker, M. C., Murphy, K. E., Pan, S., Yang, Q. and Wen, S. W. (2004), SHORT COMMUNICATION: Adverse maternal outcomes in multifetal pregnancies. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 111: 1294–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2004.00345.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
- 4CreasyRK, ResnikR, editors. Maternal–Fetal Medicine, 4th edition. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders,1999.
- 6Commission on Professional and Hospital Activities. International Classification of Disease, 9th revision. Clinical Modification. Ann Arbor: The Commission,1992.
- 7Canadian Classification of Diagnostic, Therapeutic, and Surgical Procedures. Ottawa: Statistics Canada,1986.
- 8Uses and limitations of routine hospital admission/separation records for perinatal surveillance. Chronic Dis Can 1997;18: 113–119., , , .
- 11Modern Epidemiology, 2nd edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Raven Publishers,1998., .