Acute obstetric emergency drill in England and Wales: a survey of practice
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 372–375, March 2005
How to Cite
Anderson, E. R., Black, R. and Brocklehurst, P. (2005), Acute obstetric emergency drill in England and Wales: a survey of practice. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 112: 372–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2005.00432.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- 1Why Mothers Die. Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom 1994–1996. London: The Stationery Office, 1998., , , et al.
- 2Department of Health. CESDI 5th Annual Report. London: Maternal and Child Health Research Consortium, 1998.
- 3Clinical Negligence Scheme for Trusts. Clinical Risk Management Standards for Maternity Services: Criterion 5.2.1. 2003.
- 7102. Intrapartum care update courses. J Obstet Gynaecol 2003;23(Suppl 1):S63., .