Role of matrix metalloproteinases in preterm labour
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: : The next steps forward in reducing the impact of preterm birth. Proceedings of the 2nd International Preterm Labour Congress 2–4 September 2004 Montreux, Switzerland
Volume 112, Issue Supplement s1, pages 19–22, March 2005
How to Cite
Vadillo-Ortega, F. and Estrada-Gutiérrez, G. (2005), Role of matrix metalloproteinases in preterm labour. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 112: 19–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2005.00579.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- 4Matrix metalloproteinases and TIMPs. London: Oxford University Press, 2000., .
- 9Secretions of interleukin-1 beta and tumor necrosis factor alpha by whole fetal membranes depend on initial interactions of amnion or choriodecidua with lipopolysaccharides or group B streptococci. Biol Reprod 2004;10: 1095 (June 16)., , , , , .
- 10Identification of matrix metralloproteinase-9 in amniotic fluid and amniochorion in spontaneous labor and after experimental intrauterine infection or interleukin-1β infusion in pregnant rhesus monkeys. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2002;186: 128–138.DOI: 10.1067/mob.2002.118916, , , et al.