Misoprostol in the management of the third stage of labour in the home delivery setting in rural Gambia: a randomised controlled trial
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: Developing World Issue
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 1277–1283, September 2005
How to Cite
Walraven, G., Blum, J., Dampha, Y., Sowe, M., Morison, L., Winikoff, B. and Sloan, N. (2005), Misoprostol in the management of the third stage of labour in the home delivery setting in rural Gambia: a randomised controlled trial. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 112: 1277–1283. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2005.00711.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
- 1World Health Organization. Managing Complications in Pregnancy and Childbirth. Maternal Mortality in 2000: Estimates Developed by WHO, UNICEF and UNFPA. Geneva: World Health Organization, Department of Reproductive Health and Research (RHR), 2003.
- 2Antepartum and postpartum haemorrhage. In: MurrayCJL, LopezAD, editors. Health Dimensions of Sex and Reproduction. Global Burden of Disease and Injury Series, III. Boston: Harvard School of Public Health, 1998: 111–164..
- 3World Health Organization. Coverage of Maternity Care: A Listing of the Available Information, 4th edition. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1997.
- 14American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Postpartum Hemorrhage. ACOG Educational Bulletin 243. Washington: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 1998.
- 15Prostaglandins for the prevention of postpartum haemorrhage [Cochrane review]. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2004;1: CD002855., , .