Cost-effectiveness analysis of levonorgestrel intrauterine system and thermal balloon ablation for heavy menstrual bleeding
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 797–803, July 2006
How to Cite
Brown, P., Farquhar, C., Lethaby, A., Sadler, L. and Johnson, N. (2006), Cost-effectiveness analysis of levonorgestrel intrauterine system and thermal balloon ablation for heavy menstrual bleeding. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 113: 797–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2006.00944.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
- Accepted 24 February 2006.
- 3Endometrial ablation in the year 2000—do we have more methods than indications? In: , editor. Hysteroscopy: State of the Art. Basel, Switzerland: Karger; 2000. p. 91–120..
- 5CBG Research. National GP Fee Survey. 2001 [www.moh.govt.nz/moh.nsf/0/1BF9A9B04AA23B8ACC256EF4000D3A8A/$File/FeeSurveyReportCBG.pdf]. Accessed 12 June 2004.
- 6Statistics New Zealand. 2001 census of population and dwellings—work, education and income tables. [www.stats.govt.nz/census/work-education-income-tables.htm]. Accessed 12 June 2004.
- 10The effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of microwave and thermal balloon endometrial ablation for heavy menstrual bleeding: a systematic review and economic modelling. Health Technol Assess 2004;8:1–155., , , , .
- 11Endometrial resection and ablation versus hysterectomy for heavy menstrual bleeding (Cochrane review). In: The Cochrane Library. Chichester, UK: John Wiley and Sons Ltd; 2004., , , .