Prioritising for fertility treatments—the effect of excluding women with a high body mass index
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: Obesity
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1218–1221, October 2006
How to Cite
Gillett, W., Putt, T. and Farquhar, C. (2006), Prioritising for fertility treatments—the effect of excluding women with a high body mass index. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 113: 1218–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2006.00995.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Accepted 4 May 2006. Published OnlineEarly 12 July 2006.
- 2Elective Services, The New Zealand Ministry of Health. 2001 [www.electiveservices.govt.nz/pdfs/gynaecology-infertility.pdf]. Accessed 13 June 2005.
- 3Access to infertility services; development of priority criteria. A report to the National Health Committee. Wellington, New Zealand: Ministry of Health New Zealand; 1997., .
- 6Profiling New Zealanders. Dunedin, New Zealand: LINZ® Activity & Health Research Unit, University of Otago, 2001., , .