The effect of learning curve on the outcome of caesarean section
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 1259–1263, November 2006
How to Cite
Fok, W., Chan, L. and Chung, T. (2006), The effect of learning curve on the outcome of caesarean section. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 113: 1259–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2006.01060.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Accepted 25 July 2006. Published OnlineEarly 18 September 2006.
- 1Effect of learning curve on the outcome of external cephalic version. Singapore Med J 1997;38:323–5..
- 7The learning curve in the context of the cesarean section. Gynakol Geburtshilfliche Rundsch 2003;43:238–44., .
- 8RCOG. Male and Female Sterilization. Evidence-Based Clinical Guideline Number 4. London: The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 2004.