The end of vaginal breech delivery
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
2007 The Authors Journal compilation
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 373–374, March 2007
How to Cite
De Leeuw, J., Verhoeven, A., Schutte, J., Zwart, J. and Van Roosmalen, J. (2007), The end of vaginal breech delivery. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 114: 373–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2006.01218.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Accepted 1 November 2006.
- 2Term breech delivery in The Netherlands. PhD Thesis. University of Utrecht, Utrecht, 2006..
- 3Breech presentation at term: elective caesarean section is the wrong choice as a standard treatment because of too high risks for the mother and her future children. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2005;149:2207–10., , .
- 4Maternal death after elective caesarean section for breech presentation in the Netherlands. On behalf of the Maternal Mortality Committee in the Netherlands Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand (in press)., , , , .