Spontaneous preterm birth of liveborn infants in women at low risk in Australia over 10 years: a population-based study
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
RCOG 2007 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 731–735, June 2007
How to Cite
Tracy, S., Tracy, M., Dean, J., Laws, P. and Sullivan, E. (2007), Spontaneous preterm birth of liveborn infants in women at low risk in Australia over 10 years: a population-based study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 114: 731–735. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2007.01323.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Accepted 31 January 2007.
- 5US Committee on Understanding Premature Birth and Assuring Healthy Outcomes. Preterm birth: causes, consequences, and prevention. 2006 [http://newton.nap.edu/catalog/11622.html#toc]. Accessed 11 March 2007., ;
- 6Editorial. Preterm birth: crisis and opportunity. Lancet 2006;368:339.
- 9Rapid Responses for Langhoff-Roos et al., 332. 2006 [http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/eletters/332/7547/937#128789]. Accessed 11 March 2007.
- 13Assisted Reproduction Technology in Australia and New Zealand 2004. Assisted Reproduction Technology Series No. 10. Catalogue No. PER 39. Sydney, Australia: AIHW National Perinatal Statistics Unit, 2006., , , .
- 14Editorial. Assisted reproductive technologies hit all time high. Lancet 2006;368:2.
- 15Australia’s Mothers and Babies 2003. AIHW Catalogue No. PER 29. Perinatal Statistics Series No. 16. Canberra, Australia: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2005., .