The effect of hyoscine butylbromide on the first stage of labour in term pregnancies
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
RCOG 2007 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 1542–1546, December 2007
How to Cite
Samuels, L., Christie, L., Roberts-Gittens, B., Fletcher, H. and Frederick, J. (2007), The effect of hyoscine butylbromide on the first stage of labour in term pregnancies. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 114: 1542–1546. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2007.01497.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Accepted 15 July 2007. Published OnlineEarly 28 September 2007.
- 8Drug Information: Buscopan®. Ingelheim, Germany: Boehringer Ingelheim Limited. Revised December 2005.
- 10How Large a Sample Size? Statistics in Practise. London: BMA, 1982..
- 11Committee on Drugs, American Academy of Pediatrics. The transfer of drugs and other chemicals into human breast milk. Pediatrics 1994;93:137–50.