A longitudinal study over 5 to 10 years of clinical outcomes in women with idiopathic detrusor overactivity
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
RCOG 2007 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: Health of women and babies: long-term and intergenerational perspectives
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 239–246, January 2008
How to Cite
Morris, A., Westbrook, J. and Moore, K. (2008), A longitudinal study over 5 to 10 years of clinical outcomes in women with idiopathic detrusor overactivity. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 115: 239–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2007.01527.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Accepted 9 August 2007. Published OnlineEarly 26 October 2007.
- 3The long-term follow-up of female idiopathic detrusor overactivity. BJU Int 2003;91(Suppl 2):28., , .
- 7Clinical evaluation of the pelvic floor. In: SchusslerB, LaycockJ, NortonP, StantonS, editors. Pelvic Floor Re-education. London: Springer, 1994..
- 10Short forms to assess quality of life and symptom distress for urinary incontinence in women: the incontinence impact questionnaire and the urogenital distress inventory. Continence Program for Women Research Group. Neurourol Urodyn 1995;14:131–9., , , , .