Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Creative Commons Deed, Attribution 2.5, which does not permit commercial exploitation.
Fetal monitoring—a risky business for the unborn and for clinicians
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © RCOG 2008 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 935–937, July 2008
How to Cite
Amer-Wahlin, I. and Dekker, S. (2008), Fetal monitoring—a risky business for the unborn and for clinicians. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 115: 935–937. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2008.01758.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 24 March 2008.
- 4Department of Health. Report of the Confidential Enquiry into Stillbirths and Deaths in Infancy, Annual report of 1995. London, UK: DOH, 1997.
- 9The Field Guide to Understanding Human Error. Aldershot, UK: Ashgate Publishing Co., 2006..
- 10Nine steps to move forward from error. J Cogn Technol Work 2002;4:137–44., .