Reference values for clinical chemistry tests during normal pregnancy
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © RCOG 2008 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 115, Issue 13, page 1716, December 2008
How to Cite
Davison, J., Lind, T. and Lindheimer, M. (2008), Reference values for clinical chemistry tests during normal pregnancy. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 115: 1716. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2008.01916.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Accepted 13 July 2008.
- 4Documenta Geigy: Diagnostic Indices in Pregnancy. Basle: Ciba-Geigy Limited, 1973., .
- 5LockitchG, editor. Handbook of Diagnostic Biochemistry and Haematology in Normal Pregnancy. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press; 1993. pp. 118–62.
- 6Medical Disorders During Pregnancy. 3rd edn. St Louis: Mosby; 2000. pp. 627–48., .