De novo 16p13.11 microdeletion identified by high-resolution array CGH in a fetus with increased nuchal translucency
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © RCOG 2008 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: Emerging Technologies in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 339–343, January 2009
How to Cite
Law, L., Lau, T., Fung, T., Leung, T., Wang, C. and Choy, K. (2009), De novo 16p13.11 microdeletion identified by high-resolution array CGH in a fetus with increased nuchal translucency. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 116: 339–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2008.01948.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
- Accepted 19 August 2008. Published Online 19 November 2008.
- 4The application of microarray based comparative genomic hybridization in prenatal diagnosis. Fetal Matern Med Rev 2008;19:119–33., , , , .
- 13Multicenter study of first-trimester screening for trisomy 21 in 75 821 pregnancies: results and estimation of the potential impact of individual risk-orientated two-stage first-trimester screening. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2005;25:221–6., , , , .
- 15Database of Chromosomal Imbalance and Phenotype in Humans using Ensembl Resources [http://decipher.sanger.ac.uk/].