Current status of contraceptive use among rural married women in Anhui Province of China
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © RCOG 2009 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 1640–1645, November 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-J., Wang, G.-Y., Shen, Q., Yu, Y.-L., Sun, Y.-H., Yu, G.-B., Zhao, D. and Ye, D.-Q. (2009), Current status of contraceptive use among rural married women in Anhui Province of China. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 116: 1640–1645. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2009.02320.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Accepted 1 July 2009. Published Online 1 September 2009.
- 1National Population and Family Planning Commission of China. Interview: Chinese family Planning Policy Increasingly Understood by World. [http://www.npfpc.gov.cn/en/en2009-04/enews20090402.htm]. Accessed 6 May 2009., .
- 2National Population and Family Planning Commission of China. Major Figures of the 2002 Population Census. [http://www.chinapop.gov.cn/wxzl/zywx/200804/t20080429_47910.htm]. Accessed 6 May 2009.
- 3The History and Development of Chinese Population. [http://www.chinapop.gov.cn/wxzl/rkgk/200806/t20080629_157018.htm]. Accessed 6 May 2009.
- 4United Nations International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD). The Historical Record of the Conference (The Final Programme of Action Agreed to in Cairo). [http://www.iisd.ca/Cairo.html]. Accessed 3 September 2008.
- 5The People's Government of Anhui Province. About Anhui. [http://apps.ah.gov.cn/aboutah/mainmenu.asp] Accessed 3 Sptermber 2008.
- 6A Review of Evidence from Reproductive Health Studies among Adolescents and Unmarried Youth in China. Beijing, China: China Population Press, 2002., , , .
- 10United Nations. Population Division Department of Economic and Social Affairs. World Contraceptive Use. New York: United Nations Publication, 2005.
- 11Current situation and trends of contraceptive use among married reproductive aged women in China. Chin J Fam Plann 2004; 12:518–20..
- 12Current situation and trends of contraceptive use among married reproductive aged women in China. Chin J Fam Plann 2004; 12:260–2..
- 14SOGC clinical practice guidelines: Canadian contraception consensus. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2004;26:143–56, 219–96, 347–87., , , ,
- 15Contraception measures trend among married woman aged child-bearing. Matern Child Health Care China 2007;12:5164–6., , , .
- 16The investigation of contraceptive methods among married reproductive women in the countryside of Hubei. Med J Wuhan Univ 2004;1:54., , , .
- 17Statistical Communiqué of the People’s Republic of China on the 2000–2006 Population and Family Planning. [ http://www.npfpc.gov.cn/data/sfpcdata2007.htm]. Accessed 10 September 2008. National Population and Family Planning Commission of China.
- 20Contraception choices for married reproducing women with chilren. Chin Prim Health Care 2008;22:38–41., .
- 24New Contraceptive Options. [http://www.aafp.org/afp/20040215/853.html]. Accessed 4 August 2009., .
- 25Sources of Contraceptive Commodities for Users in Nigeria. [http://www.plosmedicine.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.13712Fjournal.pmed.0020306]. Accessed 4 August 2009., , , , , , .
- 26Contraceptive counselling and social representations: a qualitative study. Swiss Med Weekly 2006;136:127–34., , , , , , et al.