Building capacity for anaesthesia in low resource settings
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © RCOG 2009 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: International Reviews
Volume 116, Issue Supplement s1, pages 15–17, October 2009
How to Cite
Grady, K. (2009), Building capacity for anaesthesia in low resource settings. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 116: 15–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2009.02334.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2009
- Accepted 13 July 2009.
- 1World Health Organisation. Maternal Mortality in 2005. Geneva: World Health Organisation, 2007.
- 6Life Saving Skills Manual Essential Obstetric and Newborn Care, 2nd edn. London: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 2007..
- 7Non-physician anaesthetists—an appropriate use of personnel for delivery of Comprehensive Emergency Obstetric Care. Poster presentation ICDDR, B—Knowledge for Global Life Saving solutions. Dhaka. March 2007., , , , , , , et al.
- 10Links with Ethiopia. Anaesth News 2009;262:16–9..
- 11Global Health Partnerships: the UK contribution to health in developing countries. Department of Health, London 2007;180..