Urban–rural differences of gynaecological malignancies in Egypt (1999–2002)
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © RCOG 2009 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 348–355, February 2010
How to Cite
Dey, S., Hablas, A., Seifeldin, I., Ismail, K., Ramadan, M., El-Hamzawy, H., Wilson, M., Banerjee, M., Boffetta, P., Harford, J., Merajver, S. and Soliman, A. (2010), Urban–rural differences of gynaecological malignancies in Egypt (1999–2002). BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 117: 348–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2009.02447.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 13 October 2009. Published Online 16 December 2009.
- 1Incidence, trends and the epidemiology of breast cancer. In: Edr. , Associate edrs. LittleJW, LippmanME, WoodWC, editors. Surgery of the Breast: Principles and Art. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven; 1998. pp. 3–22..
- 4Cancer Incidence in Five Continents, Volume VIII. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 2002., , , , .
- 5World Cancer Report. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 2008., .
- 7State of Evidence. What is the Connection Between Environment and Breast Cancer? 2nd edn. San Francisco, CA: Breast Cancer Fund and Breast Cancer Action, 2006..
- 19FreedmanLS, EdwardsBK, , YoungJL (eds). Cancer Incidence in Four Member Countries (Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, and Jordan) of the Middle East Cancer Consortium (MECC) compared with US SEER. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute, 2006 [NIH Pub. No. 06-5873].
- 20IbrahimAS, IsmailK, HablasA, HusseinH, ElhamzawyH, RamadanM (eds). Cancer in Egypt, Gharbiah. Triennial Report of 2000–2002. Tanta, Egypt: Gharbiah Population-Based Cancer Registry, 2007.
- 21CAPMAS Reports. [http://www.msrintranet.capmas.gov.eg/pls/fdl/tst12e?action=&lname=]. Accessed 17 November 2009.
- 23Egypt Demographic and Health Survey 2005. Cairo, Egypt: Ministry of Health and Population, National Population Council, El-Zanaty and Associates, and ORC Macro, 2006., .
- 27EMRO, World Health Organization Country Profiles. Egypt. [http://www.emro.who.int/emrinfo/index.asp?Ctry=egy]. Accessed: 18 September 2008.