Noninvasive fetal electrocardiography following intermittent umbilical cord occlusion in the preterm ovine fetus
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © RCOG 2010 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 438–444, March 2010
How to Cite
Cleal, J., Thomas, M., Hanson, M., Paterson-Brown, S., Gardiner, H. and Green, L. (2010), Noninvasive fetal electrocardiography following intermittent umbilical cord occlusion in the preterm ovine fetus. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 117: 438–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2009.02471.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Accepted 16 November 2009.
- 1Continuous cartiotography (CTG) as a form of electronic fetal monitoring (EFM) for fetal assessment during labour (Cochrane Review). In: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group. The Cochrane Librar. Chichester, UK: Wiley, 2006., , .
- 2NICE. Guidance on Intrapartum Care. London: RCOG Press; 2007.
- 12Agricultural Food Research Council, Wallingford. Energy and Protein Requirements of Ruminants. An advisory manual prepared by the AFRC technical committee on responses to nutrients. UK: CAB International, 1993.
- 13Non-invasive fetal electrocardiography: validation and interpretation. Proceedings of the 4th IET International Conference on Advances in Medical, Signal and Information Processing, Institute of Engineering and technology, Stevenage, UK; 2008 July 14–16. 2008; pp. 123., , , , .