Group members are listed at the end of the report.
The role of human papillomavirus testing in the management of women with low-grade abnormalities: multicentre randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © RCOG 2010 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 117, Issue 6, pages 645–659, May 2010
How to Cite
Cotton, S., Sharp, L., Little, J., Cruickshank, M., Seth, R., Smart, L., Duncan, I., Harrild, K., Neal, K., Waugh, N. and The TOMBOLA (Trial Of Management of Borderline and Other Low-grade Abnormal smears) Group (2010), The role of human papillomavirus testing in the management of women with low-grade abnormalities: multicentre randomised controlled trial. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 117: 645–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2010.02519.x
Name of trial, registration: TOMBOLA (Trial of Management of Borderline and Other Low-grade Abnormal smears), ISRCTN 34841617.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Accepted 20 December 2009. Published Online 18 March 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biospectroscopy insights into the multi-stage process of cervical cancer development: probing for spectral biomarkers in cytology to distinguish grades, The Analyst, 2013, 138, 14, 3909, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Exploiting biospectroscopy as a novel screening tool for cervical cancer: towards a framework to validate its accuracy in a routine clinical setting, Bioanalysis, 2013, 5, 21, 2697, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Long-term CIN3+ risk in women with abnormal cytology; role of hrHPV testing, British Journal of Cancer, 2012, 106, 5, 817, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Histology of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and the role of biomarkers, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2011, 25, 5, 605, ,
- 5Masseundersøkelser mot gynekologisk kreft - status og fremtid, Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening, 2011, 131, 16, 1550, ,