Platinum-based adjuvant chemotherapy for early-stage epithelial ovarian cancer: single or combination chemotherapy?
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © RCOG 2010 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 1459–1467, November 2010
How to Cite
Adams, G., Zekri, J., Wong, H., Walking, J. and Green, J. (2010), Platinum-based adjuvant chemotherapy for early-stage epithelial ovarian cancer: single or combination chemotherapy?. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 117: 1459–1467. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2010.02635.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Accepted 9 May 2010. Published Online 18 June 2010.
- 1Cancer Trends in England and Wales 1950–1999. Studies on Medical and Population Subjects No. 66. London: Office for National Statistics, 2001., , , , .
- 6Adjuvant treatment for early epithelial ovarian cancer: results of two randomized trials comparing cisplatin to no further treatment or chromic phosphate (32P). Ann Oncol 1995;9:887–93., , , , , , et al.
- 8International collaborative ovarian neoplasm trial 1 and adjuvant chemotherapy in ovarian neoplasm trial: two parallel randomized phase III trials of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with early-stage ovarian carcinoma. J Natl Cancer Inst 2003;95:105–12., , , , , , et al.
- 11Adjuvant (post-surgery) chemotherapy for early stage epithelial ovarian cancer (review). In: The Cochrane Library. 2009, issue 4. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd [http://www.mrw.interscience.wiley.com/cochrane/clsysrev/articles/CD004706/frame.html] Last accessed 10 June 2010., , .
- 14National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN). Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Ovarian Cancer Including Fallopian Tube Cancer and Primary Peritoneal Cancer. V.2.2009 [http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/PDF/ovarian.pdf] last accessed 10 June 2010.
- 23The International Collaborative Ovarian Neoplasm (ICON) Group. Paclitaxel plus carboplatin versus standard chemotherapy with either single-agent carboplatin or cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and cisplatin in women with ovarian cancer: the ICON3 randomised trial. Lancet 2002;360:505–15.