See Appendix S1 for a list of the study group members.
The impact of mode of anaesthesia on postoperative recovery from fast-track abdominal hysterectomy: a randomised clinical trial
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © RCOG 2010 BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 299–308, February 2011
How to Cite
Borendal Wodlin, N., Nilsson, L., Kjølhede, P. and for the GASPI study group (2011), The impact of mode of anaesthesia on postoperative recovery from fast-track abdominal hysterectomy: a randomised clinical trial. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 118: 299–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2010.02697.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Accepted 11 June 2010. Published Online 14 September 2010.
- 1Surgical approach to hysterectomy for benign gynaecological disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009;3:CD003677., , , , , , et al.
- 8Intraoperative and postoperative analgesic efficacy and adverse effects of intrathecal opioids in patients undergoing cesarean section with spinal anaesthesia: a qualitative and quantitative systematic review of randomised controlled trials. Anaesthesiology 1999;91:1919–27., , , , .
- 18Stimulation of the wrist acupuncture point P6 for preventing postoperative nausea and vomiting. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009;2:CD003281., .