This review was presented at the 30th Annual Meeting—The Pregnancy Meeting—of the Society for Maternal and Fetal Medicine, 1–6 February 2010, Chicago, IL, USA. The review was successively updated to May 2010.
Neonatal outcomes of twins according to birth order, presentation and mode of delivery: a systematic review and meta-analysis†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2011 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 523–532, April 2011
How to Cite
Rossi, A., Mullin, P. and Chmait, R. (2011), Neonatal outcomes of twins according to birth order, presentation and mode of delivery: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 118: 523–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2010.02836.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Accepted 15 November 2010. Published Online 4 February 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Caesarean section for preterm birth and, breech presentation and twin pregnancies, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2013, 27, 2, 209, , ,
- 3Delivery of Twins, Seminars in Perinatology, 2012, 36, 3, 195,
- 4Trends in Cesarean Delivery for Twin Births in the United States, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2012, 119, 3, 657, , , ,
- 6Influence of umbilical cord abnormalities (velamentous/marginal cord insertion and nuchal cord) on the perinatal outcomes of the second twin after vaginal delivery of the first twin, Journal of Perinatal Medicine, 2011, 39, 6, , ,