Members are listed at the end of the paper.
The Early External Cephalic Version (ECV) 2 Trial: an international multicentre randomised controlled trial of timing of ECV for breech pregnancies
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2011 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 564–577, April 2011
How to Cite
Hutton, E., Hannah, M., Ross, S., Delisle, M.-F., Carson, G., Windrim, R., Ohlsson, A., Willan, A., Gafni, A., Sylvestre, G., Natale, R., Barrett, Y., Pollard, J., Dunn, M., Turtle, P. and for the Early ECV2 Trial Collaborative Group (2011), The Early External Cephalic Version (ECV) 2 Trial: an international multicentre randomised controlled trial of timing of ECV for breech pregnancies. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 118: 564–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2010.02837.x
Trial Registration Number ISRCTN 56498577.
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Accepted 8 November 2010. Published online 4 February 2011.
- 1Use of external cephalic version for breech pregnancy and mode of delivery for breech and twin pregnancy: a survey of Canadian practitioners. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2002;24:804–10., , .
- 4External Cephalic Version and Reducing the Incidence of Breech Presentation. Green Top Guidelines No.20a. London: RCOG Press, 2006., .
- 5American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG). Clinical management guidelines for obstetrician–gynecologists: External Cephalic Version. ACOG Practice Bull 2000;13:380–5. (reaffirmed 2009).
- 8for the Early External Cephalic Version Trial Group. External cephalic version beginning at 34 weeks’ gestation versus 37 weeks’ gestation: a randomized multicenter trial. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003;189:245–54. [Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant MT-15223]., , , , , , et al. ,
- 13Good Clinical Practice. Consolidated Guideline. Ottawa: Minister of Health, 1997.