Cost-effectiveness of human papillomavirus vaccination and cervical cancer screening in Thailand
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2011 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: Gynaecological oncology
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 166–176, January 2012
How to Cite
Sharma, M., Ortendahl, J., van der Ham, E., Sy, S. and Kim, J. (2012), Cost-effectiveness of human papillomavirus vaccination and cervical cancer screening in Thailand. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 166–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2011.02974.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Accepted 27 February 2011. Published Online 12 April 2011.
- 1WHO/ICO Information Centre on HPV and Cervical Cancer Human Papillomavirus and Related Cancers in Thailand. Summary Report 2010. [www. who. int/hpvcentre]. Last accessed 20 June 2010.
- 11Research for development of an optimal strategy for prevention and control of cervical cancer in Thailand. Research report submitted the World Bank. Nonthaburi: Ministry of Public Health, Thailand. 2008. [www.hitap.net/index_en.php]. Last accessed 30 June 2010., , .
- 17WHO. WHO Life Tables, 2008. 2008 [www.who.int/healthinfo/statistics/mortality_life_tables/en/]. Last accessed 5 November 2010.
- 22World Bank World Development Indicators, WDI Online. [www.worldbank.org]. Last accessed 20 June 2010.
- 23World Health Organization Statistical Information System: CHOICE (Choosing Interventions that are Cost Effective) [www.who.int/choice/en/]. Last accessed 17 June 2010.
- 24International Labour Organization (ILO). [www.ilo.org/global/lang-en/index.htm]. Last accessed 10 June 2010.
- 26Cost-Effectiveness in Health and Medicine. New York: Oxford University Press, 1996..
- 27Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes. 2nd edn. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press, 1997..
- 28World Health Organization. Making Choices in Health: WHO Guide to Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2003..
- 29WHO Guidelines for estimating costs of introducing new vaccines into the national immunization system 2002. [http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2002/WHO_V&B_02.11.pdf]. Last accessed 29 July 2010.
- 30World Bank: International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/World Bank Group. World Development Indicators. World population projections. [http://devdata.worldbank.org/data-query/]. Last accessed 30 June 2010.