Clinical characteristics of well women seeking labial reduction surgery: a prospective study
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2011 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 1507–1510, November 2011
How to Cite
Crouch, N., Deans, R., Michala, L., Liao, L.-M. and Creighton, S. (2011), Clinical characteristics of well women seeking labial reduction surgery: a prospective study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 118: 1507–1510. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2011.03088.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted 24 June 2011. Published Online 24 August 2011.
- 1Audit British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. http://www.baaps.org.uk , 2010.
- 3National Health Service Hospital Episode Statistics. [http://www.hesonline.nhs.uk]. 2010.
- 6Invisible labia: the representation of female external genitals in women’s magazines. Sex Relation Ther 2002;17:187–90..
- 8RCOG. Labial Surgery for well Women. BritSPAG. London: RCOG, 2008.
- 11Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Statement Number 6: Hymenoplasty and Labial Surgery. London: RCOG, 2009.
- 12British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. [http://www.baaps.org.uk]. 2010.