Sustaining simulation training programmes – experience from maternity care
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2011 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: Simulation Training in Women’s Health Care
Volume 118, Issue Supplement s3, pages 22–26, November 2011
How to Cite
Ayres-de-Campos, D., Deering, S. and Siassakos, D. (2011), Sustaining simulation training programmes – experience from maternity care. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 118: 22–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2011.03177.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted 7 September 2011.
- 1Factsheet—Goal 5: Improve Maternal Health. End Poverty: High-level Event on the Millennium Development Goals. New York: UN Department of Public Information, 2008.
- 2Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Preventing infant death and injury during delivery (Sentinel Event Alert Issue #30); 21 July 2004. [ http://www.jointcommission.org/assets/1/18/SEA_30.PDF]. Accessed 20 August 2011.
- 3The Confidential Enquiry into Maternal and Child Health (CEMACH). Saving mothers’ lives: reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer 2003–2005. In: Lewis G, editor. The Seventh Report of the Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom. New York: CEMACH, 2007.
- 8The Research Priority Setting Working Group. Global Priorities for Research in Patient Safety, 1st edn. Better knowledge for Safer Care: World Health Organization (WHO) Patient Safety. Geneva: WHO, 2008.
- 11Mobile in situ obstetric emergency simulation and teamwork training to improve maternal–fetal safety in hospitals. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 2010;36:443–53., , , , , , et al.
- 12Impact of CRM-based team training on obstetric outcomes and clinicians’ patient safety attitudes. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 2007;33:720–5., , , , , , et al.
- 21Didactic and simulation nontechnical skills team training to improve perinatal patient outcomes in a community hospital. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 2011;37:357–64., , , , , .