Are my twins identical: parents may be misinformed by prenatal scan observations
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 University College London BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 517–518, April 2012
How to Cite
van Jaarsveld, C., Llewellyn, C., Fildes, A., Fisher, A. and Wardle, J. (2012), Are my twins identical: parents may be misinformed by prenatal scan observations. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 517–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03281.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted 22 December 2011. Published Online 29 February 2012.
- 3Multiple pregnancy. In: Benirschke K, Kaufmann P, eds. Pathology of the Human Placenta. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1995. 4th edition. pp. 790–904., .
- 7Echographic imagery of amniotic membranes in twin pregnancies. In: Gedda L, Parisi P, editors. Twin Research 3: Twin Biology and Multiple Pregnancy. New York: Alan R Liss, 1981,183–7., , .