Suspected macrosomia: will induction of labour modify the risk of caesarean delivery?
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1016–1017, July 2012
How to Cite
Cohain, J. (2012), Suspected macrosomia: will induction of labour modify the risk of caesarean delivery?. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 1016–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03326.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2012
- Accepted 16 February 2012.
- 3Is Action Bias one of the numerous causes of UnneCesareans. MIDIRS MIdwifery Digest 2009;19:495–9..
- 4Induction of labour for suspected fetal macrosomia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2000;2:CD000938., .
- 5Oxytocin during labour and risk of severe postpartum haemorrhage: a population-based, cohort-nested case-control study. BMJ Open 2011;21:1:e000514., , , , , .