The effect of alcohol binge drinking in early pregnancy on general intelligence in children
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 1222–1231, September 2012
How to Cite
Kesmodel, U., Eriksen, H.-L. F., Underbjerg, M., Kilburn, T., Støvring, H., Wimberley, T. and Mortensen, E. (2012), The effect of alcohol binge drinking in early pregnancy on general intelligence in children. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 1222–1231. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03395.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Accepted 19 April 2012. Published Online 20 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!