Efficacy and safety of pharmacotherapy for smoking cessation among pregnant smokers: a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1029–1039, August 2012
How to Cite
Myung, S.-K., Ju, W., Jung, H.-S., Park, C.-H., Oh, S.-W., Seo, H., Kim, H. and for the Korean Meta-Analysis (KORMA) Study Group (2012), Efficacy and safety of pharmacotherapy for smoking cessation among pregnant smokers: a meta-analysis. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 1029–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03408.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted 13 March 2012.
- 3American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Improving obstetrician–gynecologist implementation of smoking cessation guidelines for pregnant women: an interim report of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Nicotine Tob Res 2004;6(suppl.):S253–7., ,
- 6Centers for Disease Control Prevention. Women and smoking a report of the Surgeon General (Executive Summary). Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2002;51 (No. RR-12):1–16.
- 7Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence: 2008 Update. Clinical Practice Guideline. Rockville, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services. Public Health Service, 2008., , , , , .
- 16Interventions for promoting smoking cessation during pregnancy. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009;3:CD001055., , , , .
- 24Nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Syst Rev 2008:1–162, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD000146. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000146.pub3., , , , .