The onset, recurrence and associated obstetric risk factors for urinary incontinence in the first 18 months after a first birth: an Australian nulliparous cohort study
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1361–1369, October 2012
How to Cite
Gartland, D., Donath, S., MacArthur, C. and Brown, S. (2012), The onset, recurrence and associated obstetric risk factors for urinary incontinence in the first 18 months after a first birth: an Australian nulliparous cohort study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 1361–1369. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03437.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted 25 May 2012. Published Online 25 July 2012.
- 5Effects of carrying a pregnancy and of method of delivery on urinary incontinence: a prospective cohort study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth 2004;4(1):4, , , .
- 6Effects of prolonged second stage, method of birth, timing of caesarean section and other obstetric risk factors on postnatal urinary incontinence: an Australian nulliparous cohort study. BJOG 2011;118:991–1000., , , .
- 13Maternal Health Study: a prospective cohort study of nulliparous women recruited in early pregnancy. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth 2006;(1):12, , , .
- 20American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Operative Vaginal Delivery: Use of Forceps and Vacuum Extractors for Operative Vaginal Delivery, ACOG Practice Bulletin No 17. Washington, DC: ACOG, 2000, revised October 2005.
- 21Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Vaginal Delivery , Guideline No. 26 . London: RCOG, 2000, revised October 2005.
- 22StataCorp. Stata Statistical Software. Release 11. College Station, TX: StataCorp LP, 2009.
- 26Choice of instruments for assisted vaginal delivery. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010;11:Art. No.: CD005455., , .