The effect of maternal fasting during Ramadan on preterm delivery: a prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1379–1386, October 2012
How to Cite
Awwad, J., Usta, I., Succar, J., Musallam, K., Ghazeeri, G. and Nassar, A. (2012), The effect of maternal fasting during Ramadan on preterm delivery: a prospective cohort study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 1379–1386. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03438.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted 29 May 2012. Published Online 25 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!