Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
Factors influencing choice of surgical route of repair of genitourinary fistula, and the influence of route of repair on surgical outcomes: findings from a prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1344–1353, October 2012
How to Cite
Frajzyngier, V., Ruminjo, J., Asiimwe, F., Barry, T., Bello, A., Danladi, D., Ganda, S., Idris, S., Inoussa, M., Lynch, M., Mussell, F., Podder, D. and Barone, M. (2012), Factors influencing choice of surgical route of repair of genitourinary fistula, and the influence of route of repair on surgical outcomes: findings from a prospective cohort study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 1344–1353. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03461.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted 26 June 2012. Published Online 20 August 2012.
- 14Management of vesicovaginal fistula: an experience of 52 cases with a rationalized algorithm for choosing the transvaginal or transabdominal approach. Indian J Urol 2007;23:372–6., , , , , , et al.
- 15Uncomplicated midvaginal vesico-vaginal fistula repair in Ibadan: a comparison of the abdominal and vaginal routes. Ann Ibadan Postgrad Med 2008;6:39–43., , , , .
- 18Practical Obstetric Fistula Surgery. London: Royal Society of Medicine Press, 2009., .
- 25Incontinence Data from the Demographic and Health Surveys: Comparative Analysis of a Proxy Measurement of Vaginal Fistula and Recommendations for Future Population-Based Data Collection. Calverton, MD: Macro International Inc., 2008., .
- 26Statistical analysis of correlated relative risks. J Data Sci 2009;7:397–407., , , .
- 31Identification Problems in the Social Sciences. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1995..