Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
Incidence and outcomes of pregnancy-associated cancer in Australia, 1994–2008: a population-based linkage study
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 119, Issue 13, pages 1572–1582, December 2012
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Roberts, C., Dobbins, T., Stavrou, E., Black, K., Morris, J. and Young, J. (2012), Incidence and outcomes of pregnancy-associated cancer in Australia, 1994–2008: a population-based linkage study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 1572–1582. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03475.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Accepted 10 July 2012. Published Online 5 September 2012.
- 14Centre for Health Record Linkage. [http://www.cherel.org.au]. Accessed 5 February 2012.
- 16ICD-O- International Classification of Diseases for Oncology, 3rd edn. Geneva: WHO, 1990., , .
- 17Cancer in NSW: Incidence and Mortality Report 2008. Sydney, NSW: Cancer Institute, 2010., , , .
- 18The International Statistical Classification of diseases and related health problems, Australian modification—tabular list of diseases and alphabetic index of diseases. [nccc.uow.edu.au/icd10am/icd10am/index.html]. Accessed 5 Febuary 2012.
- 19International Agency for Research on Cancer WHO, International Association of Cancer Registries Chapter 4–Coding. Manual for Cancer Registry Personnel: IARC Techinical Report No 10. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1995.
- 20Australian Bureau of Statistics. Socio-economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA), Data only, 2006. Catalogue 2033.0.55.001; [http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/2033.0.55.001/]. Accessed 5 February 2012.
- 21National Centre for Social Applications of Geographic Information Systems (GISCA) About AIRA+ (Accessibility/remoteness index of Australia). [http://gisca.adelaide.edu.au/projects/category/aria.html]. Accessed 5 February 2012.
- 25Validation Study: NSW Midwives Data Collection 1998. Sydney, NSW: NSW Department of Health, 2000., , , , , .
- 29NSW Central Cancer Registry. Incidence of Cancer by Year of Diagnosis and Age Group, Females, NSW, 1994–2008. Sydney: NSW Central Cancer Registry, 2011.
- 30SAS. SAS/STATA. 9.2 ed. Cary, NC, USA: SAS International, 2010.
- 31GLOBOCAN 2008 v1.2, Cancer Incidence and Mortality Worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 10 [Internet]. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 2010., , , , , .