User library service expectations in health science vs. other settings: a LibQUAL+® Study
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Health Information & Libraries Journal
Volume 24, Issue Supplement s1, pages 38–45, December 2007
How to Cite
Thompson, B., Kyrillidou, M. and Cook, C. (2007), User library service expectations in health science vs. other settings: a LibQUAL+® Study. Health Information & Libraries Journal, 24: 38–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-1842.2007.00744.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
- Received 6 June 2007; Accepted 13 September 2007
- 1On Great Service: A Framework for Action. New York: The Free Press, 1995.
- 2Perspectives on user satisfaction surveys. Library Trends 2001, 49, 662–3.
- 4Réflexions; ou, Sentences et maximes morales, précédées d’un portrait de La Rochefoucauld par lui-meme et suivi des maximes posthumes, des Maximes supprimées et de Réflexions diverses. Paris: R. Hilsum, 1932.
- 5The Origins/Birth of LibQUAL+®, 2007. Available from: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~bthompson/libbirth.htm (accessed 10 September 2007).
- 6Delivering Quality Service: Balancing Customer Perceptions and Expectations. New York: Free Press 1990: 16., &
- 7Measuring user perceptions of library service quality: an introduction to LibQUAL+™. Czech and Slovakian Library Information Network (CASLIN) Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, June 2006: 1.
- 8On-premises library versus Google™-like information gateway usage patterns: a LibQUAL+® study. Portal: Libraries and the Academy in press., &
- 9Cook, C. (ed.). The maturation of assessment in academic libraries: the role of LibQUAL+™. Performance Measurement and Metrics 2002, 3, 34–112.
- 10Heath, F., Kyrillidou, M. & Askew, C. (eds). Libraries act on their LibQUAL+™ findings: from data to action. Journal of Library Administration 2004, 40, 1–239.
- 11The new library user in Sweden: a LibQUAL+™ study at Lund University. Performance Measurement and Metrics 2006, 7, 45–53.&
- 13LibQUAL+™ in a Problem-Based Learning (PBL) Medical School: the case study of the medical library and Payton T. Anderson Learning Resources Center (LRC) at Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Georgia. Journal of Library Administration 2004, 40, 59–72.
- 14The evolution and application of assessment strategies at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Journal of Library Administration 2004, 40, 73–82.
- 15The Libqual+™. Challenge: An Academic Medical Center's Perspective, Duke University. Journal of Library Administration 2004, 40, 83–98., , &
- 16An academic medical library using LibQUAL+™: the experience of the Galter Health Sciences Library, Northwestern University. Journal of Library Administration 2004, 40, 99–110.&
- 17LibQUAL™ in the UK: a brief report on the UK pilot. SCONUL Newsletter 2003, 29, 8–10.&
- 19Thompson, B. (ed.). Score Reliability. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 2003.
- 20How you can evaluate the integrity of your library service quality data: intercontinental LibQUAL+® analyses used as concrete heuristic examples. In: 2006 Proceedings of the Library Assessment Conference: Building Effective, Sustainable, Practical Assessment. Washington DC. Association of Research Libraries 2007: 15–31., &
- 22Psychometric properties of scores from the web-based LibQUAL+™ study of perceptions of library service quality. Library Trends 2001, 49, 585–604.&
- 25Concurrent validity of LibQUAL+™ scores: what do LibQUAL+™ scores measure? Journal of Academic Librarianship 2005, 31, 517–22., &
- 26Foundations of Behavioral Research: An Insight-Based Approach. New York City: Guilford, 2006.
- 27Users’ Perceptions of Library Service Quality: A ‘LibQUAL+™’ Qualitative Study. Library Trends 2001, 49, 554–5.&