Online anatomy and physiology: piloting the use of an anatomy and physiology e-book–VLE hybrid in pre-registration and post-qualifying nursing programmes at the University of Salford
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
© 2008 The authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Health Libraries Group
Health Information & Libraries Journal
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 98–105, June 2008
How to Cite
Raynor, M. and Iggulden, H. (2008), Online anatomy and physiology: piloting the use of an anatomy and physiology e-book–VLE hybrid in pre-registration and post-qualifying nursing programmes at the University of Salford. Health Information & Libraries Journal, 25: 98–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-1842.2007.00748.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
- Received 2 May 2007; Accepted 12 September 2007
- 2Learning using bioscience in nursing. Part one: a review of the literature. Journal of Advanced Perioperative Care 2003, 1, 85–93.
- 8The INHALE Project. Information for Nursing and Health in a Learning Environment. Available from: http://inhale.hud.ac.uk/inhale (accessed 5 April 2005).
- 10E-texts—a targeted approach. Serials 2003, 16, 83–7.&
- 11Dispelling five myths about e-books. Information Technology and Libraries 2005, 24, 25–31.
- 12Buying e-books: Heather Wicht presents an overview of the current offerings. Library Journal 2006, 131, S15–8.
- 13Utilizing e-books to enhance digital library offerings. Ariadne 33. Available from: http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue33/netlibrary/intro.html (accessed 6 November 2006).&
- 14Improved functionality for electronic textbooks: the case of the New Books@Ovid. Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries 2005, 2, 81–90.
- 15Don't let e-books give you a cardiac arrest. Information World Review 2005, 219, 11–3.
- 17Elsevier. Evolve Courseware. Available from: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/newsletterdescription.cws_home/672698/description#description (accessed 15 December 2006).
- 18Interactive technical books. Searcher 2004, 12, 45–8.
- 19Wiley Higher Education. About WileyPLUS. Available from: http://www.wiley.com/college/wileyplus (accessed 17 March 2006).
- 20Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility with the Firefox Web Developer Toolbar. 2005. Available from: http://www.webaim.org/articles/evaluatingwithfirefox/ (accessed 31 August 2007).
- 21Question Posted to WileyPLUS Customer Support, ‘Ask a question’ Forum. 29 August 2007. Available from: http://wileyplus.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wileyplus.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?,p_sid=SkrpksKi (accessed 29 August 2007).