The Royal College of Nursing's information needs survey of nurses and health professionals
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
© 2008 Royal College of Nursing. Journal compilation © 2008 Health Libraries Group
Health Information & Libraries Journal
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 186–197, September 2008
How to Cite
Bertulis, R. and Cheeseborough, J. (2008), The Royal College of Nursing's information needs survey of nurses and health professionals. Health Information & Libraries Journal, 25: 186–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-1842.2007.00755.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
- Received 2 April 2007; Accepted 8 October 2007
- 1Royal College of Nursing. Report of key findings of RCN's survey of the information needs of nurses, health care assistants, midwives and health visitors. 2005. Available from: http://www.rcn.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0014/112082/003216.pdf (accessed 21 November 2007).
- 2Royal College of Nursing. The information needs of nurses: summary report of an RCN survey. London: Royal College of Nursing, 2005. Available from: http://www.rcn.org.uk/publications/pdf/TheInformationNeedsOfNurses.pdf (accessed 13 August 2007).
- 3The Royal College of Nursing's information needs survey of nurses and health professionals. Library and Information Research 2006, 30, 74–76.&
- 14Royal College of Nursing. Past trends future imperfect? A review of the UK nursing labour market in 2004/2005. London: Royal College of Nursing,2005.
- 15Here to stay? International nurses in the UK. London: Royal College of Nursing, 2003. Available from: http://www.rcn.org.uk/publications/pdf/heretostay-irns.pdf (accessed 13 August 2007).
- 16Royal College of Nursing. Nurses and NHS IT developments. Results of an online survey by Nursix.com on behalf of the Royal College of Nursing. London: Royal College of Nursing, 2006. Available from: http://www.rcn.org.uk/publications/pdf/nurses_and_NHS_IT_developments_survey_2006.pdf (accessed 13 August 2007).
- 17Getting the evidence ... and using it? NLH/NHS England LibQUAL + Pilot Library Survey 2006: the RCN experience. Libraries for Nursing Bulletin 2006, 26, 3–11.