Evaluating clinical librarian services: a systematic review
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
© 2010 The authors. Health Information and Libraries Journal © 2010 Health Libraries Group
Health Information & Libraries Journal
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 3–22, March 2011
How to Cite
Brettle, A., Maden-Jenkins, M., Anderson, L., McNally, R., Pratchett, T., Tancock, J., Thornton, D. and Webb, A. (2011), Evaluating clinical librarian services: a systematic review. Health Information & Libraries Journal, 28: 3–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-1842.2010.00925.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Received 1 July 2010; Accepted 16 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.