Are our president learning? Unpacking the enthymematic connections in the speech mistakes of President George W. Bush
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 nasen
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 3–12, March 2010
How to Cite
Quinlan, M. M. and Bates, B. R. (2010), Are our president learning? Unpacking the enthymematic connections in the speech mistakes of President George W. Bush. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 10: 3–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-3802.2009.01132.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!