The process of teacher education for inclusion: the Maltese experience
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 nasen
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs
Special Issue: Preparing teachers for inclusive education
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages 139–148, August 2010
How to Cite
Bartolo, P. A. (2010), The process of teacher education for inclusion: the Maltese experience. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 10: 139–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-3802.2010.01163.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!