An analysis of legal issues relating to the least restrictive environment standards
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs © 2011 NASEN
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 152–158, April 2013
How to Cite
Alquraini, T. A. (2013), An analysis of legal issues relating to the least restrictive environment standards. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 13: 152–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-3802.2011.01220.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!