Impact of facilities on academic performance of students with special needs in mainstreamed public schools in Southwestern Nigeria
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs © 2012 NASEN
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 159–167, April 2013
How to Cite
Oluremi, F. D. and Olubukola, O. O. (2013), Impact of facilities on academic performance of students with special needs in mainstreamed public schools in Southwestern Nigeria. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 13: 159–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-3802.2011.01228.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!