An animated dictionary for hearing-impaired students in Thailand
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs © 2012 NASEN
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 234–244, October 2012
How to Cite
Wicha, S., Sharp, B., Sureephong, P., Chakpitak, N. and Atkins, A. (2012), An animated dictionary for hearing-impaired students in Thailand. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 12: 234–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-3802.2012.01239.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!