Mental health difficulties among young people on the autistic spectrum in mainstream secondary schools: a comparative study
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs © 2012 NASEN
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 22–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Hebron, J. and Humphrey, N. (2014), Mental health difficulties among young people on the autistic spectrum in mainstream secondary schools: a comparative study. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 14: 22–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-3802.2012.01246.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!