Inclusion of preschool children with autism in Sweden: attitudes and perceived efficacy of preschool teachers
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs © 2012 NASEN
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 170–179, July 2014
How to Cite
Engstrand, R. Z. and Roll-Pettersson, L. (2014), Inclusion of preschool children with autism in Sweden: attitudes and perceived efficacy of preschool teachers. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 14: 170–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-3802.2012.01252.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!