Aided by grants from Merck, Sharp & Dohme, Rahway, New Jersey and the Banting Research Foundation.
OCCLUSION AND METABOLISM OF γ-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID BY BRAIN TISSUE*
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 28–40, October 1958
How to Cite
Elliottand, K. A. C. and van Gelder, N. M. (1958), OCCLUSION AND METABOLISM OF γ-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID BY BRAIN TISSUE. Journal of Neurochemistry, 3: 28–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1958.tb12606.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- (Received 25 January 1958)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!